The V-separator is widely adopted for processing of comminuted material mainly for closed circuit systems with roller presses. It is really static and energy saving apparatus that has high reliability in operation.
Originally developed to separate fine material from a roller press circuit, the V-SEPARATOR has, however, also proved its value in tough applications with large mass flows and abrasive material of wide size range and high levels of feed moisture.
V-SEPARATOR grinding circuit:
- Separating fine material from fresh material
- Drying moisture from fresh material
- Cooling hot fresh material
- Mixing fresh material and grits
- Preventing formation of deposits when grinding
- Producing a finished material with custom tailored grain size
Material is fed from above to the built-in step grate. From here, the fine material is carried upwards with the air through the separating channels, the coarse material falls down over the step grate and is discharged at the bottom of the housing. The ratio of material load to separating air can be up to three times higher than with an airstream separator
- All internal parts are fixed and have straight and level surfaces, as does the housing.
- Simple but effective protection against wear,
- Eliminating the need for maintenance work for many years.
- The V-SEPARATOR is an uncomplicated static separator without any moving parts.
- It carries out a whole range of process functions
- It considerably extends the range of applications for high pressure comminution.
- Reduced investment for machinery.
- V-SEPARATOR also results in energy savings.