In any heavy industry process, there are storage needs. And with any bulk materials, there are storage challenges. Material compacts. It bridges. It can get sticky and lumpy. Reclaiming it from the silo can be a real problem.
With the ability to handle a wide range of materials, our silos give you high-performance blending and homogenisation.
Bulk materials can suffer in storage. That’s why we use controlled flow technology to ensure your materials can be fully reclaimed from storage.
No lumps. No lost product. No risky manual cleaning.
Deha Tech understands the importance of storage efficiency as well as the need to optimize transportation of materials within a process.
Deha Tech is capable of engineering packages with high-end cost efficient storage solutions utilizing technologies from the product portfolio and beyond.
All our storage principles:
- Storage should keep materials secure
- Filling and discharge should efficient
- Storage costs should be minimal
- No waste
With storage capacities of up to 80,000 m³ and diameters up to 60 m, we supply silos that precisely fit your processing needs
We can manufacture them from concrete or steel to fit your specifications.
Engineering and innovative design Our Storage systems serve you with:
- Low maintenance
- Long life
- Uncomplicated controls
- Smart design with filters to prevent blockages
- Complete cleanout
- Possibility for easy new or retrofit installations
- Flexibility in system design
- No build-up
- Maintenance and access design and supply
- Inspection and access hatches
- Crushers, feeders and weighing devices
- Cyclone separation for either wet or dry materials
- Dust filtration systems with or without forced air system
- Level, pressure and temperature detection
There are three general types of storage tanks at tank farm facilities:
- Cone Roof (closed-top) tanks
- External Floating Roof (EFR) tanks which have an open top with a floating pan
- Internal Floating Roof (IFR) tanks with a closed top and an internal floating pan
Thanks to our well experienced engineering team and know-how accumulated with worldwide experiences, Deha Tech provides most effective solutions for different types of storage facilities according to API (American Petroleum Institute) 650 – Design Code for Aboveground Atmospheric Storage Tanks and ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineering).
Deha Tech experience list for different types of storage tanks as listed below:
- Crude Oil Tank
- Heavy Fuel Oil Tank
- Potable Water Tank
- Condensate Water
- Demineralized Water Tank
- Desalinated Water tank
- Filtered Water Tank
- Fire Fighting and Service Water Tank
- Internal and External Floating Roof of Tank