Deha Tech engineers durable and cost-effective materials handling systems to suit each client’s requirements for mining, fertilizer, agriculture, lime, cement, frac sand, coal, and all kinds of minerals processing facilities. Our expert team matches the optimum equipment to the control systems to achieve your operational goals.
For processed raw materials to reach their destination in optimum condition and without losses, bulk-handling systems have to be carefully designed and engineered.
Materials handling at Deha Tech means for planning, project engineering and the construction of complete transhipment systems for port terminals and storage facilities.
From individual machines to turnkey plants, Deha Tech has for several decades been supplying cost-effective solutions worldwide for the mining and cement industries, the chemical and fertilizer industries, coal-fired power stations, as well as metallurgical plants and steel works.
Expertise is also available in the use of alternative fuels and raw materials and their associated environmental systems including pre-heater tower improvements and filtration systems.
Type of Materials Handling Systems:
- Raw Material Crusher
- Conveying and Elevator Systems
Our effective and competent team works in close co-operation with you from the original idea, through design to the completed plant
Customer Benefits of Choosing Deha Tech:
- Design, manufacture and installation all undertaken by one company.
- In all forms of conveying equipment and able to advise on system design.
- With sidewall conveyors and elevators materials can be transported between different levels and over horizontal distances without the need for troublesome transfer points.
- Enclosed protections are available for dust free environments.
- Cost effective and quality designed products.
- Engineering support from the production and engineering team.