Pressure vessels are carefully fabricated, enclosed containers designed for the purpose of holding either gases, vapours or liquids at a significantly different pressure than the surrounding air pressure. These vessels have a variety of purposes in the industrial market and the private sector.
Examples of common pressure vessels used in the petroleum refining and chemical processing industries include, but are not limited to, storage tanks, boilers, and heat exchangers. They are usually specialized designs for their specific process and require unique construction materials or multiple material types.
Pressure vessels has many different shapes. However, the most common shapes are cylinders, spheres, and cones.
Most commonly utilizing carbon steel or stainless steel for oil/gas and water containers.
Types of Pressure Vessels:
- Blowdown Tank
- HP – LP Steam Drum
- HP – LP Crossover Piping
- Condensate Tank
- Feed Water Tank
- Drain Tank
- Cylindrical LPG Butane and Propane Tank
- Liquid Oxygen and Nitrogen Tank
Horizontal cylindrical or vertical cylindrical configuration a wide range of carbon and stainless steel pressure vessels to suit many applications.
These applications include:
- Chemical Storage
- Water Filtration
- Surge Vessels
- Process Vessels
- Vessels Used in Power Generation
Pressure Vessel Features:
- The majority of pressure vessels are for industrial use.
- Industrial uses for pressure vessels include distillation towers, hydraulic reservoirs, and containment of liquefied gases.
- Industrially, pressure vessels can be used for high-pressure or low-pressure containment.
- They can also be used for both cooling and process heating.
- For use with either gases or liquids, pressure vessels can be used in tandem with electric immersion heaters.
- Industrial versions of these heaters achieve the heating of various substances (water, oils, gases, and solvents) through direct contact. Immersion heaters can be mounted on a pressure vessel through flanged, welded or threaded connections.
- The combination of electric immersion heaters and pressure vessels is ideal for heating gases and liquids, as well as for generating steam.
The ability to create the best quality bespoke pressure vessels comes from investment in the best staff and facilities.
Deha Tech`s business method is to maintain a safe, stable and supportive working environment for our engineers where technical excellence and creativity can flourish.
On each project we are committed to:
- Turnkey Solution
- Exceptional Customer Service