From manufacturing and construction to shipping and logistics, Material Handling Plays a critical role in almost all industries.
Deha Tech primarily deals with moving or relocating large loads including equipment, construction and machine parts, and even vehicles as well as in-house handling of raw materials and spares.
Our industrial material handling process, like any other industrial process, requires a set of clear-cut objectives or goals.
Features and Benefits of Material Handling Process:
- Cost Reduction
- Enhanced Capacity
- Improved Efficiency
- Improved Working Conditions
- Reduced Waste
- Increased Safety
- Improved Customer Service
It is the biggest and fastest growing industries globally. The industrial lifting process, however, is a complex and challenging task.
If you choose the wrong set of equipment or a lifting crew that lacks the necessary skills, you are more likely to end up with potentially fatal injuries or damaged goods.
Material Handling Equipment applications in the following industries:
- Mining Industry
- Cement Industry
- Steel Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Marine & Shipping Industry
Material handling equipment is Two Types in almost every industry
These are allowing you to use the system with the highest possible efficiency while keeping overheads down.
Material Handling Equipment appears in 4 Categories:
- Storage and Handling Equipment
- Transport Equipment
- Engineered Systems
- Bulk Material Handling Equipment
- Reduces the movement of material and creates a steady flow
- Reduced labour costs and shorter operating cycles.
- Saving energy and time.
- Eliminates redundancies like backtracking and re-handling
- Increases overall workplace safety owing to advanced automation
- Reduces the damage to materials during movement
- Increases worker efficiency by making optimal use of raw materials
- Helps build a streamlined workflow
- Leads to better-quality products and timely production
Guidelines of Material Handling:
- Material Flow
- Unit Load/Size
- Space Utilization
- Data Flow