In a world, with a growing population and consumption there is a pressing need to use our resources in the best possible way. This involves reducing the generation of waste, ensuring high-quality recycling and using residual waste for efficient and clean energy generation.
Deha Tech is a global within waste management in general and Energy from Waste in particular.
Our services include the full range of technical advisory / owner’s engineering / EPCM services which are required to plan, manage and implement a project, inter alia:
Waste strategy development:
- Technology assessments (including gasification, pyrolysis etc.)
- Feasibility studies / business case preparation
- Technical due diligence of projects and technologies
- Site assessment
- Conceptual design and layout
- Risk and opportunity assessment
- Project structuring and procurement planning
- Value engineering
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documents
- Evaluation of proposals, negotiations and contract closure
- Contract management
- Supervision and inspection during design, construction and commissioning
- Site management and HSE
Waste to energy facilities
A robust thermal waste-to-energy facility is the cornerstone of most modern waste management systems. A waste-to-energy facility may generate a range of energy outputs: electricity, district heating, steam for industrial processes, desalinated seawater or district cooling. In this way, residual waste – i.e. waste that cannot be recycled in an economic or environmentally beneficial way – can become a resource by turning it into energy for the benefit of people, businesses, countries and the environment.
A waste-to-energy facility can therefore be a valuable local source of secure, stable and climate-friendly energy. It will substitute fossil fuels and contribute to national energy self-sufficiency and will in many cases fully eliminate the need for landfilling.