The ultimate objective of CLEANKER is advancing the integrated Calcium-looping process for CO2 capture in cement plants.
The “concrete” value chain, Low CO2 Cement Production with activated Clay:
Clinker refers to clay, pre-fired ceramic materials such as ceramic powder, brick powder or pre-fired clay. It is also used in the manufacture of niobium and other products to enable extreme high temperatures.
Clinker is a necessary step in the cement production process. The production process is also very complicated.
It is roughly divided into six steps:
- Crushing and pre-homogenization of raw materials.
- Fragmentation and pre-homogenization
- Raw meal preparation
- Raw material homogenization
- Preheat decomposition
- Clinker burning
Deha Tech Industrial Clinker Manufacturing Systems Solution Future:
- Simple in Technology Process
- Saving Capital Construction Investment.
- With Excellent Environmental Benefit
- Low Noise and Low Dust.
- Low Metal Abrasion
- Slow Speed in Equipment Depletion
- Stable Operation.
- Production with High Degree of Homogenization,
- High Degree of Fineness
- Excellent Quality
- Robust and Reliable Construction
- Low Resource Consumption
- High Operating reliability
- Saving on Transport, Storage and Fuel
- New Power Lines are not needed
- Power Recovery
- Flexibility: Quickly re-programmed to manufacture expensive cement brands