Carefully crafted to meet your milling and grinding needs, our robust and well-designed solutions are highly adaptable for a range of feed materials. With compact layouts, long-lasting wear parts and easy access for maintenance, you can save on civil, operation and maintenance costs.
Further, consideration for the environment is a priority for production industries, making energy-efficient designs highly sought after. So, these are our priorities when designing milling and grinding equipment to meet your needs.
- Making rough work, easier
- Flexing your grinding muscles
- Highly-durable wear parts
The cement grinding plant acts as an individual production line in the last period of the cement production process. In the finished product period, the cement clinker is ground by adding moderate mixing materials and then forms the finished cement.
Grinding Equipment System mainly includes tube mill (including ball mill and coal mill), roller press, vertical mill, separator and control system, which is used to decompose solid materials into small pieces by grinding, crushing or cutting.
For Cement Grinding highest process-technological flexibility, energy efficiency and maximum throughput are the advantages of the mill.
- Increased running smoothness – lower vibration level
- Optimised dynamic loads
- Outstanding accessibility for maintenance work
- Small motors and gear units using innovative roller driven concept
- Maximum availability thanks to redundant drives
- Highest product flexibility for optimal reaction to market requirements